Sunday, February 3, 2013

12-4-12


Well I guess you could, but that would take some really good timing and I don’t know if it would be good for me. Um well I got your package thank you for it a lot. I don’t really like raisins, craisins or that popcorn stuff but my roommates loved it and I will all of the almonds. Actually I gave the popcorn stuff to Presidente Nicolayeson. He’s the president of the CCM.

Today we went on a city tour so today is our p-day and they said will be either Wednesday or Tuesday next week and from now on. Because there are like 170 Latinos coming in tomorrow and we don’t have enough room for all of us to have p-day on the same day anymore. We will be the only Nortes here, 13 of us in my district. Before there were like 60 or something but they all left and no more are coming until the middle of January. It’s going to be literally all Espanola all the time if I ever want to communicate with anyone.  Also our teacher moved to the states so he isn’t our teacher anymore. So we’re getting new teachers. It kind of sucks, because I really liked both of our teachers.

Today I went to the temple also it was an awesome experience I thought a lot about Christ in there and how he suffered for the pains and things of the world. I am starting to read Luke all the way through I don’t think I ever have by myself to learn more and more about his life.

Tomorrow me and my comp are going to the hospital to get a X-ray on his knee he hurt it the first week here and hasn’t been able to straighten it ever since. Pray for him if you can. He’s getting really discouraged. If I didn’t tell you his name yet it’s Elder Brewer.

Oh also down here in the markets things are so so cheap it’s  crazy I got a brazil jersey for like 10 dollars  and it’s a pretty nice one. I don’t have a ton to talk about this week since its only been like 4 days, but this place is fun. I was kind of nervous to go into the city cause I didn’t know how it was going to be but I had a really good time. I can’t wait for the field. Thanks for all the love and support. Oh if you haven’t sent the Christmas stuff yet with it could you send me like 10 Tide to go pens and like 10 bottles of hand sanitizer. Because those things are like heaven sent with all the colorful foods that are eaten here and also with all of the hands I shake cause people here do not wash their hands.

Love you all very much tell Corbin I’m proud of him and good job on the baptism of Sergio and let him know I’m praying for him. Also I don’t have my book here now for other people to send it to but I’ll get it next week.

Love, Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment